Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: March 15, 2023
SLAIT Consulting is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for
our client in the Hampton Roads area (VA).
SUMMARY: Responsible for providing support to project and program managers and directors.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Administers and maintains databases, reporting, and compliance of program management activities.
* Creates presentations, spreadsheets, and other documents as needed.
* Tracks projects and resources using standard project management and resource management tools and methodologies.
* Maintains schedule, prepares, coordinates, reviews, revises, and distributes reports.
* Coordinates procurement process and monthly budget forecasting and accruals.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* BA/BS in Business Administration or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
* 1-2 years of related experience required.
* Expert knowledge of standard reporting databases and tools, intranet and internet, software suites, and basic knowledge of project management tools required.
* Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills required.
We have been growing since 1990 with offices in Virginia; Gaithersburg, MD; New York; Raleigh, NC; and Austin, TX. For over twenty three years, we have delivered customized, creative IT solutions for customers in the commercial, and state and local government sectors.
*Staff Augmentation *Managed Services *IT Outsourcing *IT Consulting
Thank you for your consideration, please submit your resume today! Visit us at www.slaitconsulting.com
**Must be able to work for any employer in the United States. No Visa sponsorship.**
SLAIT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
SLAIT Consulting is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for our client in the Hampton Roads area (VA).
Keywords: , Virginia Beach , Project Coordinator, IT / Software / Systems , Virginia Beach, Virginia
here to apply!