Business Analyst (Job #6456)
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: March 15, 2023
SLAIT Consulting is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst
for our client in the Virginia Beach, VA area.
The Business Systems Analyst?s role is to create/customize/maintain/administrate the client?s core business application (MRI software) and assist in any software that will integrate into it. This individual will apply project management, business analysis, communication, and problem-solving skills to guide and assist project development, design, and deployment of business intelligence related to MRI software.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL or similar relational database;
* 2+ years of direct experience in business analysis. Must be proficient in gathering requirements, analyzing business processes, solving problems, reporting status, creating documentation;
* 2+ years of direct experience with MRI strongly preferred. If less, then 2 years? direct experience with another Real Estate specific financial/operations system will be considered;
* 2+ years of direct experience managing financial applications including report and user interface design, multi-system data integrations, system administration, and cross departmental requirement analysis;
* Real estate financial and /or operational business knowledge;
* Knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies;
* Strong customer-service orientation combined with written and oral communication, as well as interpersonal skills;
* Ability to train and communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language;
* Ability to perform research into complex application issues involving multiple technologies;
* Highly self-motivated with keen attention to detail;
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
* Assist the Director of IT in all duties as assigned.
* Bachelor?s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management, Computer Science, Engineering, or a technical field.
1. Assist in development and integration for MRI and other existing business systems;
* Adhere to all change management procedures and protocols;
* Analyze user requirements for reports, queries, data extraction, and system integration;
* Develop, manage, and implement reports, forms, queries, data extractions and system integrations as business needs dictate.
2. Assist in providing application support and operational management for MRI and other business systems;
* Field incoming support calls from end users to resolve application and software issues with MRI and other business systems;
* Work with software providers for prompt resolution of any support cases, upgrades or issues;
* Manage system access to ensure it is appropriate, approved by management and periodically review for accuracy;
* Ensure the security, stability, and reliability of data across the organization.
3. Assist in evaluating, installing, configuring, and deploying new real estate systems software and products, throughout the enterprise;
* Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality and give advice based on findings;
* Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications;
* Develop and manage detailed project plans, prepare status reports and manage meetings;
* Contribute to pre-testing phase of development by evaluating proposals in order to identify potential problem areas, and make appropriate recommendations;
* Collaborate with system users for the testing of new software programs and applications;
* Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
4. Manage communication, training, procedural documentation and collaboration with key stakeholders and users when needed.
We have been growing since 1990 with offices in Virginia, Gaithersburg, MD., New York, Raleigh, NC, and Austin TX. For over twenty three years, we have delivered customized, creative IT solutions for customers in the commercial, and state and local government sectors.
*Staff Augmentation *Managed Services *IT Outsourcing *IT Consulting
Thank you for your consideration, please submit your resume today! Visit us at www.slaitconsulting.com
**Must be able to work for any employer in the United States. No Visa sponsorship.**
SLAIT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
SLAIT Consulting is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst for our client in the Virginia Beach, VA area.
Keywords: , Virginia Beach , Business Analyst (Job #6456), IT / Software / Systems , Virginia Beach, Virginia
here to apply!