VoIP Engineer (Job #5399)
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: March 15, 2023
SLAIT Consulting is currently seeking a VoIP Support Engineer
for a client in the Newport News, VA area.
SCOPE OF THE JOB
Primary responsibilities include troubleshooting (4th level support) Cisco enterprise Telephony infrastructure and related environments. Additional requirements include creating and updating network documentation, network assessments and reporting results. This position will work closely with other members of the team as well as key business stakeholders to support the overall mission of the company and its' strategic business initiatives throughout North America and Europe. Some infrequent travel may be required as needed.
Technical Job Requirements:
• 3-4 years of experience in Cisco Call Manager 8.x, 9.x, Unity Connections, and associated Voice Applications to include UCCX, UCCE, ARC, AQM, CER and others.
• Knowledge and experience with CUBE services, QoS, Voice gateways and Call Manager 7.X or above.
• UCC and Arc experience a plus.
• Someone who can get very technical and be able to support real world situation type issues..
• SIP Trunking knowledge and experience; provider-based as well as internal.
• IP Telephony systems administration, configuration, and implementation experience
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis requires evaluation of identifiable factors call routing, queues
• Ensure that requirements for high availability are in place for the Cisco environment -
• Receives minimal supervision, no instruction on routine work, and general instruction on new assignments.
• This is a global enterprise networking environment (Multiple (1000+) locations - different geographies)
• Knowledge of Checkpoint and Cisco firewall configurations and related technologies.
• Experience with global network service providers and related service models.
• Thorough knowledge of routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF) and multilayer switching infrastructure – with a focus on Cisco technologies.
• CCNA Voice Cert. ideal, but a CCNA with voice work experience a plus.
We have been growing since 1990 with offices in Virginia, Gaithersburg, MD., New York, Raleigh, NC, and Austin TX. For over twenty three years, we have delivered customized, creative IT solutions for customers in the commercial, and state and local government sectors.
*Staff Augmentation *Managed Services *IT Outsourcing *IT Consulting
Thank you for your consideration, please submit your resume today! Visit us at www.slaitconsulting.com
**Must be able to work for any employer in the United States. No Visa sponsorship.**
SLAIT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
SLAIT Consulting is currently seeking a VoIP Support Engineer for a client in the Newport News, VA area.
Keywords: , Virginia Beach , VoIP Engineer (Job #5399), IT / Software / Systems , Virginia Beach, Virginia
here to apply!