Teamcenter Architect HYBRID (Computer Systems Architect 3)
Company: Huntington Ingalls Industries
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link Search by Keyword (use
Keyword for Remote Positions) Share this Job Teamcenter Architect
HYBRID (Computer Systems Architect 3)Requisition Number: -10622
-Required Travel: 0 - 10%Employment Type: -Full
Time/Salaried/ExemptSecurity Clearance: -Ability to Obtain -Level
of Experience: -Mid -Who We AreCome join the Integrated Product
Support (IPS) team at HII Mission Technologies. Our mission is to
provide high quality logistics, engineering, technology, and
training solutions that support our Nation's defense. We provide
opportunity, enrichment and learning opportunities for our
employees offering competitive pay in a flexible work environment.
We are currently seeking a Computer Systems Architect 3 with a
solid understanding of IT project management concepts and the
Siemens PLM software suite. Will work on complex data
transformations and ingestion efforts in a dynamic and fast paced
schedule-driven manufacturing environment. This position is HYBRID
with flexible working hours and is located in Hampton, VA. #MV What
You Will Do
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing
complex computer systems.
- Determines systems specifications, input/output processes, and
working parameters for hardware/software compatibility and
maintenance of system security.
- Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves program support
- Develops and recommends corrective actions.
- May provide technical guidance for database administrators and
- Work closely with various Agile teams and key stakeholders to
understand requirements, own specifications and design documents,
and deploy the applications.
- Provide technical and domain expertise on complex
- Assist in the analysis, design and development of
implementation roadmaps based upon a current vs. future state
analysis in a cohesive architectural viewpoint.
- Lead technical design and implementation activities and support
the management team of different projects.
- Configure the applications based on the functional and
- Diagnose defects and code hardening opportunities, and prepare
remediation plan details. Execute the plan.
- Engage regularly with the PLM core team members - developing
relationships, sharing best practices, identifying and managing
dependencies, identifying opportunities for improvement, fostering
teamwork and gaining synergies where applicable.What You Must Have
- 5 years relevant experience with Bachelors in related field; 3
years relevant experience with Masters in related field; 0 years
experience with PhD or Juris Doctorate in related field; or High
School Diploma or equivalent and 9 years relevant experience.
- 7+ years of professional experience using Teamcenter or other
Siemens PLM products
- Moderate knowledge and experience with software development and
scripting languages. While no Teamcenter API programming is
required in this position, having the ability to read and
understand coded logic and converse with those developers is
- Data modeling and configuration using BMIDE and Teamcenter
Applications: Workflows Designer, Access Manager, PLMXML, Project,
Query Builder, Naming/Revision rules, Deep copy rules, Action
- Experience with 2Tier and 4Tier Teamcenter Rich Client and
operations such as: Data creation, Transfer ownership, Change Group
& Role, Saved Queries, etc.
- Experience with Active Workspace
- Demonstrable understanding of the Teamcenter architecture and
- Excellent exposure to customer production environments,
analyzing the business requirements, customization & implementation
of Teamcenter productsBonus Points For Having!
- Knowledge and experience with Siemens 4GD architecture
- Knowledge and experience with Siemens NX
- Firsthand experience with scripting in PERL
- Experience in an Agile software development environmentPhysical
Requirements Adequate visual acuity and manual dexterity for
meeting the requirements of job. This opportunity resides with
Fleet Sustainment, a business group within HII's Mission
Technologies division. For 40 years, the U.S. Navy has entrusted
HII to maintain and modernize the vast majority of its fleet. From
small watercraft to submarines, combatants and aircraft carriers,
our systems and maintenance experts help the Navy maintain a high
state of readiness. And, we deploy with the most advanced
technology and capability available.HII is a global engineering and
defense technologies provider. With a 135-year history of trusted
partnerships in advancing U.S. national security, HII delivers
critical capabilities ranging from the most powerful and survivable
naval ships ever built, to unmanned systems, ISR and AI/ML
analytics. HII leads the industry in mission-driven solutions that
support and enable a networked, all-domain force. Headquartered in
Virginia, HII's skilled workforce is 44,000 strong. For more
information, please visit: hii.com .HII is an Equal
Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be
required for certain positions.
Keywords: Huntington Ingalls Industries, Virginia Beach , Teamcenter Architect HYBRID (Computer Systems Architect 3), IT / Software / Systems , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!