SLAIT Consulting is currently seeking Healthcare Sr. Business
Analysts and Business Architects for our client in the Virginia
Beach, VA area.
Collaborates with business and IT partners to facilitate and
support the development of detailed scope statements and high level
business requirements in development efforts.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Provides Healthcare Migration Support.
* Partners with Business and IT to leverage technology in
furthering success in existing and new markets.
* Leads the high-level requirements development process.
* Supports elicitation/development of high-level and detailed
business requirements for enterprise-level efforts.
* Partners with Account Managers collaborating on business
opportunities and solutions.
* Defines and redesigns processes that will further Account
* Supports the management of integrated (business, functional, and
technical) requirements and design, including participation and
oversight in defining enterprise-related processes and changes in
alignment with industry.
* Supports development of strategic plans and technology solutions
to meet business requirements across the enterprise.
* Addresses risks and implements contingency plans to resolve
issues impacting business or IT objectives across the
* Anticipates and identifies customer needs and matches products
and services to facilitate the fulfillment of those needs across
large, complex technology initiatives.
* Manages enhancements, relationships, and impacts to enterprise
* Serves as a liaison between business and IT.
* Candidate MUST possess a MINIMUM of 10 years of experience with
* This position will allow for remote work nearly 50% of the time,
with the remainder being on-site with the Client.
This position requires:
* A Bachelor's degree in a related field; Technical Institute
degree; certifications in BSA, BA; or any combination of education
and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
*Managed Healthcare experience.
* Medicaid and/or Medicare experience.
*TriZetto Facets experience.
* Financial, Provider, and/or Claims experience.
* Experience in facilitation.
* Working knowledge of mainframe computers, hardware and operating
systems, and the impacts of changes in the systems stream.
* Requires a basic understanding of testing/product quality
processes, tools and methods, and an understanding of
organizational impacts and trade-offs of quality processes.
* Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication
* Knowledge of a variety of technologies and/or the ability to
understand technology dependencies and manage technology
* Excellent multitasking, leadership, and managerial skills
* Experience with Rational tools, Six Sigma, or other process
improvement training preferred.
We have been growing since 1990 with offices in Virginia,
Gaithersburg, MD., New York, Raleigh, NC, and Austin TX. For over
twenty three years, we have delivered customized, creative IT
solutions for customers in the commercial, and state and local
*Staff Augmentation *Managed Services *IT Outsourcing *IT
Thank you for your consideration, please submit your resume today!
Visit us at www.slaitconsulting.com
**Must be able to work for any employer in the United States. No
SLAIT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer