Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Developer
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: September 19, 2022
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity
to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Salesforce
Marketing Cloud Email Developer.
A Marketing Cloud Email Developer is expected to be knowledgeable
in two or more technologies within Salesforce. The Marketing Cloud
Email Developer may have a programming background, will have
expertise in infrastructure architecture, client relationships,
presentation, team management, and thought leadership skills.
The developer's primary role is to develop, test, and implement
customized emails and Marketing Cloud CloudPages. The candidate
will follow standards and best practices during custom development,
and when utilizing other tools to extend the product.
Responsibilities include prompt and complete resolution to issues,
aligning both business and technical considerations, and
participation in the execution of test plans, ensuring quality
solutions are delivered. You will become an expert in multiple
pieces of this very diverse and powerful platform to facilitate
effective marketing campaigns. Additionally, you will be provided
career growth through certifications, accreditations, training, and
experience as applicable for the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
features necessary to support our clients.
You will provide best-fit solutions for one or more projects; you
will assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and anchor Proof
of Concept developments. You will provide solutions for complex
business problems and collaborate with some of the best talent in
the industry to create and implement innovative high quality
* Demonstrates a consultative mindset and desire to work well with
* Prepare design files for development
* Code emails using HTML and CSS and ensure it is compatible across
multiple browsers, with a mobile-first approach
* Develop dynamic content using AMPScript
* Analyze, configure, and develop Salesforce applications
* Debug and resolve bugs
* Work with a Scrum team to meet project deadlines
* Update and maintain emails and cloud pages
* Develop, test, and document email development, setup and query
data extension, marketing automations, journey's, and campaign
* Administer the creation of a new Marketing Cloud instance
* Data model design and implementation
* Meet with clients both onsite and remote, contributing to
workshops, discovery sessions, etc.
* 2+ years experience working on the Marketing Cloud platform and
willingness to learn other Salesforce platforms
* Experience with Journey builder, HTML, SQL, SOQL, AMPScript, or
other similar languages
* Client-facing skills with the ability to collaborate to solve the
client's needs and manage scope in a positive way
* Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes
* Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and
take advantage of new concepts, business models, and
* Skilled in all aspects of system design including data modeling,
integration design, business process implementation, etc
* Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and ability to
implement solutions according to the design/architecture
* Demonstrated success in performing work on complex and/or large
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Be independent and self-driven
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
* Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
* Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Virginia Beach , Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!