Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: July 26, 2022
The RoleThe Computer Specialist is an entry level position
responsible for maintaining PC's in our Va beach regional office
and all our East Coast offices using modern computer management
solutions. The individual will track software versions and maintain
images of remote PC's.Essential job functions include, but are not
- Contribute to IT team efforts to continuously improve service
offerings that align with the company's strategic goals and
initiatives while providing excellent customer service and
promoting AvalonBay's core values.
- Leverage remote management tools to resolve issues.
- Provide desk side support; only after exhausting all other
troubleshooting options. Occasional travel to remote locations may
- Complete data entry as required.You Have...
- At least 1 - 2 year of PC maintenance experience, preferably in
a technical support role.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- CompTIA certifications like A+ / Network+ or Security+ are a
- Experience with Windows 10 is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Intune is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern technologies is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide support to customers across all Windows
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair hardware plus ability to
troubleshoot and resolve basic networking issues.
- Ability to setup equipment which may require crawling, kneeling
or lifting up to 25lbs.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a busy, fast paced work
environment as demonstrated by previous work experience.
Keywords: Modis, Virginia Beach , Computer Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!