SLAIT Consulting is currently seeking a Sr. Integration
Architect for our client in the Virginia Beach, VA area.
Develops and maintains integration reference architecture
articulating cost effective, efficient integration of applications
and databases internally and with external business partners.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Creates the overall architecture vision for integration
technologies and ensures specific components are appropriately
designed and leveraged.
* Contributes to the holistic vision of Enterprise
* Creates Integration-related reference architecture frameworks and
* Drives the creation of integration-specific blueprints and
* Integration subject matter expert and advisor who creates best
practices and ensures alignment with the future state integration
* Promotes adoption of industry best practices for integration
architecture frameworks, tools, standards, and guidelines.
* Recommends updates to integration reference architectures and
patterns; models and analyzes architectures.
* Uses SLAs/OLAs and user requirements to determine capacity
* Incorporates SLAs/OLAs with internal and external organizations
* Requires Bachelor's degree in related field; 5 years of
experience in architecture/design in relevant technology
disciplines; or any combination of education and experience, which
would provide an equivalent background.
* Experience in architecture repository management, XML schema, and
integration standards and protocols (e.g., SOAP, UDDI).
* Knowledge in SOA integration and significant experience in
integration lifecycle and enterprise integration services.
* 10 years of experience in information technologies and/or 6 years
of experience in health care industry preferred.
* Modifies complex application programs from general
* Must have a working knowledge of SSIS and recent development
* Must have a working knowledge of SSRS and recent development
* Must have a working knowledge of SQL Server database development
and recent experience.
* Must have experience performance-tuning SQL Server databases with
tables containing millions of records.
* Applies a broad knowledge and works independently to code, test,
debug, document, implement and maintain software applications.
* Creates moderately complex design documents through the
assessment of requirements.
* Assesses alternatives to different designs and selects best
solution to fit business needs.
* Reads, interprets, creates, and maintains moderately complex
conceptual, logical, and physical models to include context
diagrams, data flow diagrams, process flow diagrams, data
dictionaries, and logical flow charts.
* Assists in ensuring that system improvements are successfully
* Resolves moderately complex design issues utilizing software
development lifecycle and development methods.
* Performs complex queries and updates of tables.
* Performs moderately complex data modeling and database design
with minimal oversight.
The following skills would make a candidate stand out, but are
* Informatica (Power Center & B2B).
* Working knowledge of developing ASP.NET applications using
* Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts/best
We have been growing since 1990 with offices in Virginia,
Gaithersburg, MD., New York, Raleigh, NC, and Austin TX. For over
twenty three years, we have delivered customized, creative IT
solutions for customers in the commercial, and state and local
*Staff Augmentation *Managed Services *IT Outsourcing *IT
Thank you for your consideration, please submit your resume today!
Visit us at www.slaitconsulting.com
**Must be able to work for any employer in the United States. No
SLAIT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer