SLAIT Consulting is currently seeking a Sr. Application Release
Manager/Engineer for our client in the Virginia Beach, VA area.
The Sr. Configuration and Release Engineer will coordinate and
manage multiple, complex application releases across different
software platforms. The ideal candidate will have a proven track
record of leading and delivering Configuration Management in a
fast-paced environment and have proficiency with Microsoft Team
* Implement, administer, and maintain configuration management
tools to support configuration identification, control, reporting,
and delivery of software products.
* Support development team by providing Configuration
Management/Release Engineering services to build, deploy, and
develop scripts; to oversee branch and merge strategies; and to
build automated tools as necessary to offer services to application
* Work with the development and infrastructure teams to resolve
build, deployment, and release issues and communicate
status/solutions to appropriate stakeholders.
* Ensure the organization?s development processes are followed by
those developing and releasing software.
* Create requirements and designs for Configuration
Management/Release Engineering systems, and implement CM/Release
Engineering improvement plans.
* Works flexible hours to avoid impact to production systems.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
* Proven ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
* Detail-oriented, logical, and organized.
* Ability to lead technology-related projects without guidance,
ensuring operational excellence and proactive communication.
* Must have knowledge and past experience with Team Foundation
Server (TFS) Administration.
* Must have knowledge and past experience with Labeling, Branching,
* Experience with Configuration and Administration of IIS,
Microsoft .NET, Visual Studio, TFS, and SQL server.
* Experience with Windows Server ?08, ?12.
* Experience automating Configuration as well as Build and Release
* Experience with Microsoft Release Management preferred.
* Experience with PowerShell preferred.
Associate?s Degree in Information Systems or related field (or
NUMBER OF YEARS? EXPERIENCE
5+ years? Information Technology experience.
We have been growing since 1990 with offices in Virginia,
Gaithersburg, MD., New York, Raleigh, NC, and Austin TX. For over
twenty three years, we have delivered customized, creative IT
solutions for customers in the commercial, and state and local
*Staff Augmentation *Managed Services *IT Outsourcing *IT
Thank you for your consideration, please submit your resume today!
Visit us at www.slaitconsulting.com
**Must be able to work for any employer in the United States. No
SLAIT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer