SLAIT Consulting is currently seeking a VoIP Support Engineer
for a client in the Newport News, VA area.
SCOPE OF THE JOB
Primary responsibilities include troubleshooting (4th level
support) Cisco enterprise Telephony infrastructure and related
environments. Additional requirements include creating and updating
network documentation, network assessments and reporting results.
This position will work closely with other members of the team as
well as key business stakeholders to support the overall mission of
the company and its' strategic business initiatives throughout
North America and Europe. Some infrequent travel may be required as
Technical Job Requirements:
• 3-4 years of experience in Cisco Call Manager 8.x, 9.x, Unity
Connections, and associated Voice Applications to include UCCX,
UCCE, ARC, AQM, CER and others.
• Knowledge and experience with CUBE services, QoS, Voice gateways
and Call Manager 7.X or above.
• UCC and Arc experience a plus.
• Someone who can get very technical and be able to support real
world situation type issues..
• SIP Trunking knowledge and experience; provider-based as well as
• IP Telephony systems administration, configuration, and
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis requires
evaluation of identifiable factors call routing, queues
• Ensure that requirements for high availability are in place for
the Cisco environment -
• Receives minimal supervision, no instruction on routine work, and
general instruction on new assignments.
• This is a global enterprise networking environment (Multiple
(1000+) locations - different geographies)
• Knowledge of Checkpoint and Cisco firewall configurations and
• Experience with global network service providers and related
• Thorough knowledge of routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF) and
multilayer switching infrastructure – with a focus on Cisco
• CCNA Voice Cert. ideal, but a CCNA with voice work experience a
We have been growing since 1990 with offices in Virginia,
Gaithersburg, MD., New York, Raleigh, NC, and Austin TX. For over
twenty three years, we have delivered customized, creative IT
solutions for customers in the commercial, and state and local
*Staff Augmentation *Managed Services *IT Outsourcing *IT
Thank you for your consideration, please submit your resume today!
Visit us at www.slaitconsulting.com
**Must be able to work for any employer in the United States. No
SLAIT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer