Company: Command Post Technologies, Inc.
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: January 7, 2021
Description:Command Post Technologies, Inc is looking for
NETWORK ADMINISTRATORS to assist our customer's in supporting the
NSWCDD Dam Neck Activity (DNA) mission and overall Navy Fleet
readiness. This includes support of computers, ancillary equipment,
software, firmware, and services (including support services), and
related resources. Responsibilities encompass oversight of all
NSWCDD DNA networks (the RTSS, the TSSN), standalone systems,
servers, systems, wireless, circuits, applications, devices, and IT
services.Primary responsibilities for this position include but are
not limited to technical support which includes related to Network
Operations (NetOps) C2 requirements, technology assessments,
systems design, systems analysis, programmatic support, and quality
- This position is contingent upon award and open to collect a
pool of highly qualified candidates, If awarded, we will contact
you for an interview.. Requirements:
- Five (5) years of expert experience providing successful
configuration management planning.
- Demonstrated experience managing network infrastructure and
software component types.
- Demonstrated experience designing, building, and implementing
- Demonstrated experience developing reports concerning network
operations and maintenance; troubleshoots network performance
- Demonstrated experience analyzing network traffic and provides
- Demonstrated experience monitoring and responding to complex
technical control facility hardware and software problems.
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with vendor support service
groups to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of
degraded system performance.
- Demonstrated experience managing and/or performing oversight
over testing, installation, and supporting network communications,
including LAN/MAN/WAN systems.
- Active Secret ClearanceDesired Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Math, Science or related
- 5 plus years' experience with Navy, military systems or DoD
- Personnel with Fleet operational experience who are familiar
with tactics, techniques, and procedures and operations are
preferred.About Command Post Technologies Inc:Command Post
Technologies, Inc. (CPT) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small
Business (SDVOSB) founded in 2008 and headquartered in Suffolk, VA
with personnel in various states including Virginia, Maryland, and
Texas. With 2/3 of our staff former military, CPT firmly believes
in employing veterans. Command Post Technologies, Inc. is a unique
provider of innovative solutions that enhance our corporate
clients' productivity and empower our Government clients with the
ability to protect against all enemies: foreign and domestic. CPT
adapts its successful military experiential approach to the needs
of leaders in a global business environment and provides an elite
leadership curriculum that results in a world-class,
leadership-altering event.We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender,
gender identify, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital
status, veteran status, disability, genetic information,
citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Command Post Technologies, Inc., Virginia Beach , Network Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!