SkillBridge Recruiter - Part Time
Company: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: January 26, 2023
About Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University:
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is an independent, culturally
diverse institution providing quality education and research in
aviation, aerospace, engineering, and other related fields with
residential campuses located in Daytona Beach, Florida and
Prescott, Arizona. The University's Worldwide campus provides
educational opportunities online and at approximately 130 locations
throughout the United States, Asia, Europe, and Central/South
As the largest and most comprehensive aviation and
aerospace-focused university in the world, Embry-Riddle is a unique
institution. Over the past 90 years, the University has evolved
with industry to break new ground and produce top-level graduates
who serve the ever-changing needs of aviation and aerospace and
other STEM-related disciplines. Embry-Riddle offers programs in
seven primary fields of study including: Applied Science; Aviation;
Business; Computers and Technology; Engineering; Safety, Security,
and Intelligence; and Space.
For Academic Year 2021-22, there were over 11,100 undergraduate,
graduate, and doctoral students that attended the University's
residential campuses and approximately 20,195 students in total
enrolled with the University around the world.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University's Worldwide Campus is seeking
a part-time U.S. Recruiter for military SkillBridge and Career
Skills Program (CSP) programs throughout the United States. The
Recruiter is responsible for national recruitment, outreach, public
relations, and marketing of SkillBridge and CSP programs.
Responsibility includes providing the civilian and military sectors
with relevant information regarding these University programs and
services. Works cooperatively with constituents from other
departments and represents Worldwide Site Management as a leader.
Coordinates with Worldwide Site Management in determining
expenditures, areas of focus, and marketing channels. Candidate
selected for this role will need to reside in the mid-Atlantic
region of the United States.
The SkillBridge Recruiter will support and promote excellence in
student services and community interaction at every opportunity
throughout all U.S. locations, and participate as a team member and
support our team environment.
Job responsibilities include:
- Work with Director, Military Relations and Site Directors to
create a comprehensive on-ground and social media military outreach
and recruitment campaign.
- Travel to and recruit at local, regional, and national military
and veteran fairs.
- Promote programs through social media channels and other
- Select, arrange, and visit, as appropriate, industry partners
and veterans service providers.
- Conduct SkillBridge program briefings to individuals and groups
of prospective students on military installations and
- Evaluate the effectiveness of military outreach and recruitment
efforts and social media campaign.
- Coordinate with Site Directors to maintain contact with
prospective students and leads through phone and email throughout
the admissions process.
- Serve as a brand ambassador in messaging and public relations
functions of the university.
- Foster relationships with appropriate contacts to include,
SkillBridge Offices, Education Service Officers (ESO), Transition
Services Managers, Human Resource Managers, Training Managers, and
Enrollment/Marketing liaisons, as applicable.
- Work closely with Site Management Leadership Team, and other
departments within Student Success, to ensure coordination of
recruitment and admissions activities related to SkillBridge
- Ensure adherence to all University policies and procedures.
- Associate's degree or completion of program of 18+ months after
Required skills, knowledge, abilities:
- Analytical skills with an in-depth knowledge of information
- Technical expertise with Microsoft operating systems, Access,
Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, Outlook/Email and internet
Keywords: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Virginia Beach , SkillBridge Recruiter - Part Time, Human Resources , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!