Human Resource Specialist
Company: Diamond Resorts
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: November 19, 2021
JOB SUMMARY Make an impact on Team Members within a thriving
organization! HRBP Specialist will engage as a front-facing HR
presence to support Team Members in the organization! Working with
the appropriate centers of excellence and HR Contact Center (At
Your Service) to resolve challenges that Team Members may face to
allow them to quickly re-engage in their work. You would be a
proactive partner, advising Team Members, and providing insights &
resources, while driving consistency and follow up in HR processes.
This is a great opportunity to collaborate with Business Partners
on activities that align client---s strategies & plans with HGV
goals. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs office reception duties including greeting visitors
and team members, answers telephone, and monitors the flow of
traffic within the office.
- Ensure continuity across the organization of HR practices and
facilitates local HR processes on site.
- Bring value by assisting individuals navigating through the
organization, engaging in intake and resources for their problems
or unique situations.
- Be of service of leadership to find solutions with COEs.
- Be responsible for the administration, security,
confidentiality, and retention of team member records.
- Confirm start dates with New Hires for Onboarding.
- Facilitate areas of the core onboarding process (including New
Hire Orientation session) and monitors the I-9 process from
onboarding to offboarding.
- Aid HRBP function in coordination of effective Onboarding &
Talent Management process
- Maintain a high level of business literacy about assigned
client groups--- core function and culture
- Support HR Business Partners in efforts of organizational
- Supports with workforce and succession planning, performance
planning, and maintaining appropriate data.
- Provide insights to drive continuous improvement of HR goals
and collaborate in global and local efforts that support TM
engagement and retention.
- Create onboarding support and set up of new properties and
- Maintain knowledge of laws and regulations related to EEO,
affirmative action, collective bargaining, unions, labor relations,
and human resources. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma.
- 3 years in Human Resources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Collaboration with others for insights, improvements and
consistency across HGV.
- Strong digital literacy with ability to learn and adapt to new
technology and platforms.
- Detailed understanding of laws, regulations, and company
guidelines or policies.
- Demonstrated ability in handling confidential information.
- Bachelor---s Degree.
- HRIS Database experience. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Please note
that Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) acquired Diamond Resorts
International (DRI) as of August 02, 2021. If you apply to work at
a Diamond Resorts company you will be an applicant of a subsidiary
of HGV. A transition to HGV will occur as we integrate technology,
systems and branding but it will take time until our separate
operating systems, employment policies and benefits are fully
integrated. As a result, for a period of time, employees will
receive correspondence and messaging from Diamond Resorts as well
as from HGV and related entities. We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status. We will ensure that individuals with
disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate
in the job application or interview process, to perform essential
job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Virginia Beach , Human Resource Specialist, Human Resources , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!