Export Customer Service Rep, J080
Company: Express Employment Professionals - Virginia Beach
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Import/Export business in Virginia Beach, is looking for an
Export Customer Service Rep to assist in processes of their
import/export business.MUST have some experience working in the
cargo shipping industry. You will be working in a professional,
fast-paced environment. TO APPLY: Create an account on our website:
and email your resume to: then call us at: (M-F, 9am-4pm)PAY:
$15.00 hr SHIFT: Mon-Fri; 8:30am to 5:00pm (7.5 hours a day)Job
Summary:Receive customers' requests by phone or email, analyze
requests and process them as required. Requests include new booking
placements, amendments to existing orders, general inquiries about
available services and the export process, as well as any other
inquiry that may come in to the service center. CSR's are expected
to project a professional and friendly company image through all
phone interaction and email correspondence, displaying a willing
eagerness to assist.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Effectively uphold company standards and promote customer
satisfaction through professional verbal and written
- Successfully represent the customer service team to all
internal business units.
- Maintain knowledge of service options, including an awareness
of and compliance with all policies, processes, procedures and
- Discuss various shipping options with customers.
- Process all customer booking requests and amendments in
accordance with current company policies and procedures.
- Willingly accept and adapt to a constantly changing working
- Share responsibility for answering all incoming customer phone
- Back up team members as necessary, especially in cases of
absent team members due to illness or vacations.
- Collect all relevant customer shipping requirements in order
for the rate team to accurately provide rate quotes directly to
- Liaise with other internal business units to promote seamless
execution of the line operation.
- Identify and recommend process improvements.
- Effectively process customer grievances and escalate
appropriately as needed.
- Relay pertinent shipment information to customers as
- Promote company services and escalate new business
- All other duties and assignments as deemed necessary and
appropriate by the Customer Service Manager and/or Team
Leader.Qualifications required and/or preferred:
- Deductive reasoning skills
- Strict, focused attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer and keyboard proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain calmness and patience under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- High school minimum education required
- Takes Initiative
- Work at computer station for multiple hours
- Manage customer confrontations in a calm, patient, professional
manner(THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION)
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals - Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach , Export Customer Service Rep, J080, Hospitality & Tourism , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!