Line Cook $1500 Bonus
Company: Dave & Buster's
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: June 18, 2022
$1,500 BONUS!!!Dave & Buster's is proud to be recognized by
Forbes as one of The Best Employers for Womenand one of The Best
Employers for Diversity in 2021.Text - Fun Jobs to 214-441-6949 to
schedule an interviewPOSITION SNAPSHOT: The line cook position is
responsible for creating an exceptional culinary experience for our
Guests through the preparation and presentation of our menu. The
line cook is also responsible for the correct handling and
preparation of all food items to ensure our Guests' safety at all
times.NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
- Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best
combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for
celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all
problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt
corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and
- Safely and correctly operates all equipment.
- Uses all chemicals properly in the correct quantities for
safety and cost control.
- Ensures that all products are stored properly in the correct
location at the appropriate levels at all times.
- Prepares and sells food that meets all food quality indicators
and prepared to Guest expectations.
- Sells food within recommended time frames to meet Guest
- Responsible for preparing and cooking all food items by recipe
and to specification.
- Controls costs by following prep sheets as designed to ensure
the freshest product is served and eliminate waste.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of all kitchen areas.
- Responsible for station maintenance, cleanliness and
- Cleaning and maintenance of all kitchen mats, floors, walls and
- Empties kitchen trash and cleans and maintains trash cans.
- Assists other Team Members as needed or when business needs
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other
company team members to foster and promote a cooperative and
harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum team
member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days,
nights and/or weekends as required.
- Previous kitchen experience at a hotel or restaurant is
preferred, but not required.
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with other team
- Must be disciplined and self-motivated.
- Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat,
clean and professional at all times.STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US
WRITE:The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this position,
the team member will regularly be required to:
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Lift and carry 30 pounds.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.
- Reach, bend, stoop, mop, sweep and wipe frequently.The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are
not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties and skills required of personnel so classified in this
- Bring the FUN: If you began working an hourly role for Dave &
Busters after March 21, 2022, and remain actively employed by
D&B through your 90-day anniversary
- Play Your Heart Out: Worked an average of at least 25.0 hours
per week from the time you are hired through your 90-day
- Get Paid: If you meet all the criteria listed above, youll
receive a one-time bonus of $1,500 at the conclusion of your ninety
(90) day anniversary.At Dave and Busters the safety of our team
members and guests is our top priority! We are committed to
delivering the high standards you have come to know and expect from
us as we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic. Our operations are
in compliance with all CDC recommended guidelines including:
enhanced cleaning and sanitation practices, following social
distancing protocols and providing our team members with gloves and
masks to keep themselves and our guests safe.
Keywords: Dave & Buster's, Virginia Beach , Line Cook $1500 Bonus, Hospitality & Tourism , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!