Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: November 23, 2021
- Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and
- Responsible, dependable, experienced, able to handle cash
quickly.SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITYThe individual
must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be
able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the
essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable
accommodation, using some other combination of skills and
- Must have basic knowledge of bartending, which includes
receiving drink orders from patrons, mix and serve alcoholic and
non alcoholic drinks, and set up and breakdown of bars. TIPS or
RSVP certification preferred.
- Responds quickly to requests from guests, supervisors or
management in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains neat front of house and back of house areas.
- Requires standing/walking/bending throughout shift and ability
to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Great customer service skills
- Able to work all shifts and flexible schedules including
weekends and holidays
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail and the
ability to multi-task.
- Minimum of 21 years of age.CENTERPLATE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYER AND A DRUG FREE WORKPLACEJob Type: Part-timePay: $12.00
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availabilitySupplemental Pay:
- TipsCOVID-19 considerations:All employees are required to wear
a mask while in the building.Work Location:
- Multiple locationsWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: Multiple Locations
Keywords: Centerplate, Virginia Beach , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!