Hotel Housekeeping Housekeeper/Room Attendant
Company: Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront South
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: November 18, 2021
All applicant must apply at
Please do so prior to submitting your resume.The purpose of our
Housekeepers is to assure the overall success of the hotel by
meeting or exceeding the guest expectation for cleanliness.
Housekeepers must ensure guest satisfaction through room
cleanliness and attention to our guests needs.
- Maintain a high standard of sanitation and cleanliness of the
- Knows and follows established cleaning procedures to maintain a
high standard of cleanliness for guest rooms according to Hampton
Inn & Suites brand standards.
- Assists colleagues when own work is completed.
- Properly uses all cleaning fluids and supplies.
- Properly places guest amenities, e.g., toilet paper, tissues,
shampoo, conditioner, soaps, etc.
- Perform and complete any special projects or reasonable
requests assigned by management.
- Makes beds with clean sheets in excellent condition and dusts
- Replenishes supplies such as coffee, cups and condiments.
- Empties and cleans wastebaskets.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies. Sweeps and mop bathroom floor.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner.
- Cleans lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, and
stairways, when requested
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Washes walls, ceiling, woodwork, windows, door panels, and
- Stocks and replenishes linen rooms if necessaryQualifications:
- Basic understanding of the English language.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exert physical effort in lifting/transporting at least 50
- Push/pull carts and other equipment up to 100 pounds.
- Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to
8-hours in length. Must be willing and have the ability to work a
varied schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use
of equipment, training available
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling, training available
- Must be able to reach above head and shoulder height to perform
job dutiesJob Type: Full-timePay: From $15.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availabilityEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront South, Virginia Beach , Hotel Housekeeping Housekeeper/Room Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!