Shift/Charge Nurse - LVN/LPN - Atria Virginia Beach
Company: Atria Senior Living
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: November 11, 2019
- Assist in supervising the medication program, activity in
medication room and assisting the residents with
self-administration of their medication.
- Assist residents with Activities of Daily Living and
Independent with Activities of Daily Living as needed.
- Maintain positive relations with residents, families and
- Report any significant incidents and/or changes in the
residents needs to the Executive Director/Resident Services
- Assist in the completion of resident assessments and services
- Assist in the training of assisted living staff and
participates in orientation of new staff.
- Attend and participates in scheduled in-service programs,
training programs and staff meetings.
- Assist with scheduling and staffing of Resident Services
Assistants and Resident Medication Assistants as needed.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse/ Licensed Practical Nurse with a
current license in good standing.
- Certification or licensed per state guidelines.
- Basic First Aid and CPR certification if required by
- Must successfully complete Atria's Medication Management
Training (if providing medication reminders or assistance with
- Must successfully complete all Atria specified training
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos. Able to write simple correspondence.
Able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small
group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed
but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Able to deal with
problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized
- Able to work various schedules and shifts as needed.
Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, L.P.N., Licensed Vocational Nurse,
LVN, Nurse, L.V.N.OverviewWhat's the difference between a job and a
meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work
at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of
the wisest people on earth. What's more, you are part of an
extraordinary company - one that's investing in the future of
senior living by investing in you. Don't just do a job. Be part of
an extraordinary life.
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living,
assisted living, supportive living, and memory care communities in
more than 225 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces.
We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and
participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy
access to opportunities and support that help them continue making
a difference in our world.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal
employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any
other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not
tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these
Keywords: Atria Senior Living, Virginia Beach , Shift/Charge Nurse - LVN/LPN - Atria Virginia Beach, Healthcare , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!