Clinical Optometrist - MDE - Virginia Beach, VA
Company: Matrix Providers
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family.Not just
leading the way, leading the industry. Your success is our
business.We are hiring a Clinical Optometrist to join our team of
talented medical professionals, to conduct a one-time,
non-treatment Veteran Disability Exam in Virginia Beach,
- Employment Status: Part Time
- Compensation: This is an hourly/salaried position compensated
from $66.30 to $78.00 per hour.
- Schedule: 1-2 days per week; Can choose from Monday, Wednesday,
Thursday, Friday and/or Saturday
- Benefits: Competitive financial package
Requirements: The Clinical Optometrist must have and meet the
- Actively hold valid and unrestricted licensure as an
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to be flexible and
adapt to changing situations.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- All on-site staff and contractors must be fully vaccinated per
CDC and state guidelines.
- Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus but not
- Review pertinent medical history documentation and provide
one-time, non-treatment compensation and pensions exams for
- The Ophthalmologist will capture responses during the exam
through a web-based examination form(s); all documentation will be
completed electronically. Completed exams are sent to the U.S.
Department of Veterans Affairs for disability award
- Comprehensive eye exam to evaluate for loss of vision,
glaucoma, injury to eye, etc.
- Visual Field Testing may be required; equipment will be
supplied.Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here.Matrix
Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to
all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the
accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the
application process, please contact our Recruiting HotlineNumber,
1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is
for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about
the status of applications.#INDAH
Keywords: Matrix Providers, Virginia Beach , Clinical Optometrist - MDE - Virginia Beach, VA, Healthcare , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!