RN MDS Coordinator
Company: Princess Anne Health & Rehabilitation Center
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Princess Anne Health & Rehabilitation Center is seeking a full
time MDS Coordinator with a license to practice as a Registered
Nurse for our 120 bed skilled nursing facility in Virginia
The typical schedule for the MDS Coordinator is Monday-Friday.
The MDS Coordinator is responsible for completing minimum data set
assessments and creating comprehensive plans of care after review
of the patient's medical record and communication with direct care
staff, the patient's physician, and family. The MDS Coordinator
develops and completes the patient assessment process in accordance
with the requirements of federal and state regulations and company
policies and procedures.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong clinical assessment skills
- Ability to make independent decisions on a regular basis
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an
- Basic computer skills
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Proven decision making and analytical skills
- RN license
- skilled nursing and rehabilitation environment experience
- strong clinical skills
- an understanding of the MDS 3.0 process
- commitment for service excellence
- superior customer service and communication skills.
We offer a competitive rate of pay and a comprehensive benefits
package for full time associates which include affordable health
and dental insurance within 60-90 days of hire, paid time off,
extra pay for holidays, and a 401k with company match.
Working for MFA at a LifeWorks Rehab and Skilled Nursing Center is
no ordinary career. It takes pride and dedication. It takes a
critical combination of technical skills balanced with people
skills. Most of all it takes a unique person, with a caring heart
and a passion for helping others. It's more than just a job...it's
Keywords: Princess Anne Health & Rehabilitation Center, Virginia Beach , RN MDS Coordinator, Healthcare , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!