Company: Solvere Technical Group
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: March 18, 2023
We are looking for a Project Manager to oversee and coordinate the
operations aspects of ongoing moderately complex specific
government contracts, In this position, you will have
responsibility for the overall management of the contract,
including overseeing a team providing engineering, technical and
logistics support services.
The Project Manager is the primary point of contact for all
contract matters and has overall authority for the contract
execution. The Program Manager is also responsible for successful
delivery of the tasks to the customer, assess issues and develops
resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction
goals and objectives.
You will be tasked with developing processes to ensure successful
execution of the program to support the organization's strategic
direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You
will also be working with Sr. Managers in developing budgets and
operating plans for program.Job Responsibilities:
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring progress and for
intervention and problem solving.
- Integrates all functions and activities necessary to perform
the project/program to meet customer requirements.
- Directs personnel and subcontractors, manages cost, schedules,
ensures contract compliance and serves as customer interface.
- Monitors project to ensure scope of work, schedule, and budget
are well defined and maintained.
- Establish, maintain, and update quality control processes for
the project team and assign appropriate personnel to complete
required tasks in a timely fashion.
- Assess task orders and determine work priorities for each staff
member, including the development of task schedules, based on
feedback from customer
- Ensure all personnel maintains satisfactory conduct in
accordance with governing standards of conduct.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status
throughout its life cycle. This includes development of weekly and
monthly performance, quality assurance, and hours reports for task
orders.Report provides information on work accomplished,
issues/risks/mitigation plan, hours reports, cost reports, and the
updated staffing plan, active and completed projects and associated
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths,
risks and identify areas for improvement and mitigation of risks.
Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted
delivery of services. Ensuring goals are met in areas including
customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member
performance. Meeting with company and customer stakeholders to make
communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and
decisions on services. Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Min. of five (5) years of professional experience in a management
capacity supporting a federal contract, with USCG experience a
plus. Experience managing large projects to include, performance,
schedule, and cost. Ability to supervisor personnel and managing a
team of subcontractors.
- Adept at reviewing the workload of each team member and
assigning them to support high volume programs and projects based
on the mission, current speed, volume, and demand of the
- Requires ability to use mathematical functions including
percentages, ratios, averages for routine reports, graphs, and
- Ability to get up to speed quickly on complex issues; desire to
work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment; ability to
carry out multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills; Outstanding written and verbal
- Proven ability to recruit and develop a top-quality team with a
commitment to enhancing Inclusion and Diversity.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related
information to develop and evaluate options and implement
solutions. Experience and high competency in use of office
Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
Outlook. Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and 5(+) years of experience leading
multidisciplinary, integrated teams for federal clients, ideally in
the Department of the Navy or US Coast Guard. Clearance:
- Secret security clearance
- Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must
be a United States Citizen.About the Company Visit Solvere
Technical Group is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, protected
Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Solvere Technical Group, Virginia Beach , Project Manager, Executive , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...