TAX MANAGER (Public Accounting)
Company: William R Stewart & Associates
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: November 25, 2022
TAX MANAGER JOB SUMMARY: As a Tax Manager you are a vital member
of our leadership team! Responsible for supervising the preparation
of tax returns and services and providing clients with tax guidance
regarding planning and compliance. Responsible for scheduling and
coordinating staff workflows and maintaining client relationships
by being the main point of contact throughout the year. Responsible
for increasing the firm's profitability by identifying problems and
recommending solutions and attracting new business to the firm. TAX
- Prepare individual, corporate, partnership, fiduciary,
nonprofit, and estate tax returns.
- Research tax issues
- Implement tax strategies to satisfy client business and tax
- Communicate with partners and staff members to coordinate
workflow and identify potential service opportunities
- Build client relationships
- Develop and mentor tax professionals on your team, including
delegation of duties
- Prepare, present and attend in-house training programs
- Attend community and professional events to promote the firm
and identify new service opportunities for existing clients as well
as recruit new clients.
- Participate in firm wide initiatives as a leader or in a
support role. TAX MANAGER SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Tax Manager must have a BS Degree in Accounting, MST a
- Active CPA license desired
- 7 years of recent tax experience in a public accounting
- Knowledge of federal tax regulations, GAAP, GAAS, SAS, and FAS.
Keywords: William R Stewart & Associates, Virginia Beach , TAX MANAGER (Public Accounting), Executive , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!