Company: Architectural Surfaces Group
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The purpose of this position is to interact with individual
customers by developing relationships through personal sales calls
and other social activities. Assist customers with product choices
according to their specific needs and provide ongoing support to
product distribution channel. This position requires substantial
knowledge of products sold.
- Grow sales with new business prospects as well as current
- Ability to service the assigned sales area in person
- Occasional regional travel required to service extended
- Build /Maintain relationships with fabricators/installers and
local Kitchen & Bath dealers .
- Responsible for pro-actively generating appointments with both
customers and prospects.
- In-person visits to customers.
- Close deals and work together with personnel to submit
- Assist dealers such as fabricators and distributors with the
sales and ordering process.
- Achieve or exceed all established sales goals monthly,
quarterly, and annually.
- Provide feedback and scheduled reports to management as
- Attend and participate in special events and trade-shows as
required by management.
- Assist clients in selecting materials for their overall
- Help coordinate marketing and outreach efforts to architects,
designers, homebuilders, and the general public through various
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely manner and
- Perform additional duties as assigned, including showroom
coverage on an as-needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must demonstrate sales skills in a high-end, fast-paced, goal
oriented, sales environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and
- Ability to seek out new clients by attending industry events
- Must be self-driven, organized and detailed oriented.
- Natural Stone sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrate design skills and architectural knowledge.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree in related industry preferred.
- Sales experience in industry (architectural, design, or
- An established book of business is a huge plus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Travel required to meet with clients.
Keywords: Architectural Surfaces Group, Virginia Beach , Account Manager, Executive , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!