Director of Admissions Evaluation
Company: Regent University
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Regent University Non-Discrimination Policy:
Regent University does not discriminate in employment in its
programs or activities on the basis of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, sex, disability, age or veteran status.For full
Non-Discrimination Policy click.
Director of Admissions Evaluation: req986
Virginia Beach Campus
Regent offers a wide range of generous benefits including health,
life and disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; tuition
incentives; fully vested retirement plans; life and disability
insurance options, time off, and more.
All regular faculty and staff serving at Regent and working a
minimum of 30 hours per week will receive an attractive benefits
The Director of Admissions Evaluation plays the leading role in the
successful evaluation and review of quality enrollment outcomes for
the academic programs of the university. The Director is a member
of the Enrollment Management leadership team and provides expert
guidance and direction on student evaluation strategy and tactics,
best practices in conversion and application completion, admissions
decision and notification processes, and the strategic use of
financial aid to maximize both the yield of admitted students and
revenue. Essential duties will include:
- Provide collaborative leadership for the messaging of relevant
programs in print and web-based marketing materials in support of
the University's recruitment plan.
- Represent the University as a go-to recruitment officer.
- Participate in the recruitment activities of the office,
including campus visits and other recruitment travel.
- Oversee the Assistant Director of International Admissions,
with a focus on developing key partnerships, policies and services
to create growth in both the on-campus and online international
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the area of application
processes and procedures, including the effective use of web-based
applications and online/virtual file review.
- Oversee and assist in the development and coordination of
admissions processes and services that support international
recruiting and retention within the University.
- Coordinate the timely and proper evaluation of applicants,
ensuring appropriate procedures are followed in the rendering of
- Serve as a liaison to the admissions staff and the programs
- Ensure the appropriate training and evaluation of the support
staff assigned to admissions evaluation.
- Coordinate with the relevant staff within Enrollment Support
Services and those housed within the programs on matters of
file/applicant review, the application decision and enrollment
- Work collaboratively with Financial Aid, Senior Director of
Admissions, Senior Director of Advising and the Business Office to
establish financial aid programs and policies which support
- Oversee the work of the Welcome Center and hospitality
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
- 5 to 7 years of relevant admissions experience, preferably at
the graduate level
- Proven track-record of results demonstrating the ability to
fulfill the expectations of the position, with a particular
emphasis on the effective use of technology throughout the
recruitment and enrollment lifecycleCandidate must have:
- Ability to form, lead, and nurture a team environment as well
as establish and maintain effective relationships with University
leadership, professional and support staff, graduate deans,
faculty, alumni, and students
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be detail and goal-oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and
- Clearly articulated and demonstrated commitment to
- Commitment to Regent's core values of Excellence, Innovation
Keywords: Regent University, Virginia Beach , Director of Admissions Evaluation, Executive , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!