Company: STIHL Inc.
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link As a family-owned
company, it's the PEOPLE who continue to make STIHL a successful,
world-class brand. STIHL is seeking a highly motivated, forward
thinking, senior level e-commerce leader to join our team at
STIHL's corporate headquarters in Virginia Beach! - The Managing
Director -e-commerce will oversee and manage all activities
associated with STIHL's U.S. e-commerce activities in coordination
with STIHL's global strategy including business planning, content
strategy as well as web analytics and integration of local web
technologies. Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages the daily operations of the e-commerce business (for
example Buy Online Pick Up in Store - BOPUS), together with both an
internal team and external service providers covering all
e-commerce topics such as operations, customer service, logistics,
payments, web content, merchandising, etc.
- Directs and develops e-commerce department employees through
monitoring of goals, KPI's, issue resolution and project
- Works closely with STIHL in Germany to ensure U.S. e-commerce
activities are aligned with global strategy yet consider U.S.
- Develops and administers U.S. strategic plans in close
collaboration with STIHL Germany. Oversees online sales initiatives
to create new business and enhance existing business. Develops
tailored e-commerce strategies for the U.S. market that reflect the
needs of specific business units, product lines, or categories and
are in line with the overall strategy while still maintaining the
strong dealership / supply chain relationships.
- Responsible for data analytics evaluating the performance of
online sales channels or partners.
- Builds, maintains, and manages vendor and supplier
- Identifies sales trends, and identifies emerging digital
opportunities in an effort to secure and/or increase STIHL's
- Implementation and localization of a customer-centric
e-commerce business channel which supports both online
research/access as well as local servicing dealers. -
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Specifications Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of eCommerce concepts and principles
(Marketing, Merchandising, Fulfillment, Payment, Customer Service
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrates strategic thinking
Keywords: STIHL Inc., Virginia Beach , Director eCommerce, Executive , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!