Dynamics 365 Application Engineer
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: May 7, 2022
At Avtex, a TTEC Digital Company, we're all about the Human
Experience. Elevated. As a Dynamics 365 Application Engineer
working remotely you'll be a part of creating and delivering
amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an
award-winning employment experience and company culture.The
Dynamics 365 Application Engineer will work to ensure that the
corporate Dynamics environments are as clean, efficient and user
friendly as possible. - They will specifically partner with the
Dynamics platform owner to identify the best and most sustainable
methods of supporting business process goals with technology. - The
position will be responsible for balancing enablement requests,
platform upgrades, solution development, and platform integrations
related to the projects and initiatives assigned to them.During a
Typical Day, You'll
- Deep technical knowledge of the corporate Dynamics environments
and all ancillary systems that interact with Dynamics (Dataverse,
Power Apps, etc.).
- Gain in-depth technical and business process knowledge to
understand and represent the business platforms.
- Participate in business requirements gathering conversations
and translate the business needs into technical plans and
- Proactively work with other teams, including internal or
external development resources, to support existing and new
business application needs.
- Contribute to ongoing creation and maintenance of
documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides on
business processes and applications, development standards,
integrations, and data sources.
- Follow change management process for any additions or changes
to the environments.
- Assist with creation of and updates to the testing of the
business continuation plan.What You Bring to the Role
- 4-year degree in technology, business, or related area of study
and/or 5 years of relevant experience in information
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certification desired.
- Minimum of 2-5 years' experience implementing, configuring,
and/or customizing Microsoft's Dynamics with large/enterprise
- 1 year of experience working with the Microsoft Dataverse.
- 1 year of experience working with the Microsoft Power
- 2 years of experience soliciting information for, drafting,
building a business case within, and presenting solution proposals
- Demonstrated experience with business analytics and business
application management is strongly preferred.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new features and
functionality in the Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform
- Optimistic, proactive, energetic approach to work habits,
management techniques, and communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This
includes the ability to effectively translate technical concepts to
- Ability to respectfully influence others without supervisory
authority when making recommendations.
- Strong understanding of business operations and processes, and
the ability to identify and implement IT solutions that solve
- Excellent time management, problem solving, and organizational
- The ability to multi-task is imperative.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Independent and self-motivated work ethic.
- Skilled facilitator and problem solver.
- Technically curious.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and as an individual
contributor.What You Can ExpectThe anticipated range for
individuals expressing interest in this position is $85,000 -
$100,000. -This position is eligible to participate in an annual
incentive program. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may
vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education
and/or skill levels. Benefits available to eligible employees
include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time offAbout Avtex, a TTEC
Digital CompanyAt Avtex, a TTEC Digital Company, we've worked hard
to create a culture that promotes teamwork, creativity and an
effective balance between work and the life outside of it. We are
committed to attracting the best and brightest, retaining the best
and brightest and building an enviable culture. In short, we want
our employee experience to inspire people. We are passionate about
building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working
environment. - We encourage all individuals who believe they have
the skills and drive necessary to succeed in this position to
apply. -In March of 2021, Avtex was acquired by TTEC. The
acquisition is aligned to TTEC's continued focus on driving organic
growth through the omnichannel enablement of the most innovative
and disruptive brands in the digital economy. TTEC is proud to be
an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces
and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that
respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our
global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not
only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity.
We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued,
belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As
a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it
enables us to view things from different vantage points and every
individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But
don't take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and
women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.#LI-Remote
Keywords: TeleTech, Virginia Beach , Dynamics 365 Application Engineer, Engineering , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!