Company: Thisway Global
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Our partner is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer in
Portsmouth, VA. This position will require U.S.Citizenship and a
Secret Security Clearance with TS/SCI eligibility.
- Lead efforts to scan networks and infrastructure, disseminate
reports and findings, troubleshoot issues, and assist with
remediations, installations, patching, and upgrades
- Develop system level documentation, as needed
- 5+ years' experience in Cyber Security
- Security+ (or higher) certification
- Strong knowledge of configuring and using ACAS, with a focus on
- VRAM familiarity
- Layer 2 / Layer 3 switching experience
- Possess a general knowledge of DoD Cyber activities, including
DISA STIGS, supporting RMF accreditations, etc.
- Preferred certifications / experience:
- Juniper/JunOS/Juniper CTP2024
- Cisco experience to include at minimum CCNA/JUNIPER OR
equivalent knowledge base.
Competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work
environment that encourages excellence. For positions requiring a
security clearance, selected applicants will be subject to a
government security investigation and must meet eligibility
requirements for access to classified information.by Jobble
Keywords: Thisway Global, Virginia Beach , Cybersecurity Engineer, Engineering , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!