AHPS Secondary Spanish Teacher School Year
Company: Alleghany County Public Schools
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: September 20, 2022
To develop and implement an instructional program that will
effectively provide the best possible education for each
- Valid certification to meet State requirements with specific
endorsements in the area to which assigned.
- Applicant must have good health and no disqualifying physical
or emotional handicaps. Evidence of fitness to teach from the
standpoint of health may be required from a qualified
- Applicant who has had teaching experience must have an
acceptable rating on such teaching.
REPORTS TO: Principal and/or a designee
- To comply with school and school board policies and
- To work cooperatively with the total staff.
- To relate positively to parents and other community
- To demonstrate professional growth.
- To be prompt and accurate with required records and
- To demonstrate command of standard English, both spoken and
- To accept responsibilities outside the classroom as they relate
to the school.
- To use instructional and planning time effectively.
- To assume responsibility or care of materials, equipment and
- To assume responsibility for a neat, safe environment for
students committed to the teacher's care.
- To practice and promote positive interaction with and among
- To demonstrate interest in the student, encourage
self-direction and self-motivation in students.
- To demonstrate a knowledge of the subject being taught.
- Maintain an organized program of instruction based on long
- To exhibit evidence of effective lesson plans
- To utilize appropriate and varied teaching techniques and
- To communicate lesson objectives and its importance to
- Demonstrate ability to adjust presentation of subject content
to student's needs and interest.
- To perform other duties as assigned by the Administration.
TITLE: TEACHER (continued)
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Ten-Month Contract, exempted FLSA status. Salary will be
established annually by the School Board.
Performance on this job will be evaluated in accordance with school
board policy and administrative regulations and evaluation of
Keywords: Alleghany County Public Schools, Virginia Beach , AHPS Secondary Spanish Teacher School Year, Education / Teaching , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!