Administrative Analyst - H
Company: Abacus Corporation
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Abacus Staffing a leading provider of comprehensive
employment/placement solutions is seeking market talent. We offer
meaningful and long-term employment opportunities, competitive pay
structure and outstanding customer service to a workforce of more
than 20,000, nationally.
Job Title: Administrative Analyst (#37071)
Client: Virginia Beach Human Services/Child and Youth Services
Job location: 3432 Virginia Beach Blvd. Virginia Beach, VA
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Pay Rate: $25.10/hour
The City of Virginia Beach Department of Humans Services is seeking
a talented Administrative Analyst to perform in-depth research and
analysis of information and data from sources primarily outside of
the agency in support of a municipal executive or a first or second
- Conduct research in order to gather information and data needed
to correctly analyze division or department projects.
- Perform statistical analysis including strategic planning,
forecasting methods, cost benefit analysis and program evaluation
to develop viable recommendations and ensure the ongoing
effectiveness of projects as related to divisional or departmental
- Assist in the preparation of divisional or departmental goals
and objectives by providing information relative to the effect of
such goals and objectives on the agency and the City.
- Provide project manager leadership to subordinate professional
staff in order to complete projects in a timely fashion.
- Act as liaison or representative of the division or department
on City wide committees.
- Perform other job duties requiring skills, knowledge and
physical requirements as demanded by those duties described or
less. Individual assignments will be determined by the supervisor
based on then current workloads and department needs.
- Thoroughly and effectively conduct research projects so as to
maximize the quality and quantity of information; accurately
perform statistical analysis to provide quantitative
recommendations to division or department head.
- Clearly and thoroughly present and explain study results to
committees and management; provide effective direction and
leadership to subordinate professional staff on projects.
- Apply strategic planning, forecasting, cost-benefit analysis,
and program evaluation on a divisional or departmental basis.
- Prepare and present projects or reports for management use;
ability to apply research and statistical techniques to division or
- All employees may be expected to work hours in excess of their
normally scheduled hours in response to short-term department needs
and/or City-wide emergencies.
Weekly pay and benefits available!
Visit us: 360 Southport Circle, Suite102 Virginia Beach, VA
Contact us: (757) 495-3145 (text or call)
Apply at: www.abacusonline.jobs
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Today - Gain Access to Immediate Employment
Join the Abacus family of more than 27,000 employees assigned to
top-rated clients, nationally.
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Excellent Culture
- Meaningful Employment
- Potential for Growth
When you apply, your experience may be considered across business
- Abacus Staffing - Multi-Client General Staffing
- Abacus Solution Group - Professional Placement
- Harrison Richard Group - Accounting & Finance
- Abacus Security Services
Employment opportunities include a wide range of placement options:
project-based, temporary to permanent hire, part-time,
contract-basis, direct hire and on-demand placement.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in this position
- Flexibility to align your experience with a broad range of
- Meet physical, aptitude, educational and minimum experience
Keywords: Abacus Corporation, Virginia Beach , Administrative Analyst - H, Administration, Clerical , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!