Hospice Administrative Assistant
Company: Suncrest Hospice
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Our Mission:At Suncrest Hospice our goal is to change the
expectation of hospice care in your area. We believe in three core
principles to help us achieve that goal namely:
- Recruit and retain the most talented clinical staff in the area
- Maintain a culture of excellence where staff members feel truly
valued and part of a supportive team
- Provide exceptional care and service to our customers. This is
achieved by allocating the resources to increase our staff to
patient ratios, thereby increasing clinical visits while lowering
clinician caseloads.If you want to be part of a growing company
with an extremely bright future, and have a commitment to providing
the highest quality of care to patients and their
families/caregivers, we'd love the opportunity to hear from
you!Position Description:The Administrative Assistant will handle
various administrative tasks in our front office area by reporting
to and assisting the Health Information Manager. This role plays an
extremely important part in communicating effectively with
patients, co-workers and other team personnel, with the continued
goal of fulfilling Suncrest's mission in providing the highest
quality of care and customer service to our patients, their
families and our referring sources.Qualifications:
- A self-motivated team player with strong and effective
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; looking for ways to
improve and promote quality.
- Monitor and self-correct own work processes and outcomes as
well as apply feedback from others to improve performance.
- Has the capability to balance team and individual
responsibilities; exhibit objectivity and openness to others'
views, contributing to building a positive team spirit by putting
the success of the team above his/her own interests.
- Possesses an extraordinary ability to multi-task in a
fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Has great attention to detail, technological proficiency
including extensive software/computer skills, great customer
service skills, and a general understanding of administrative
principles and the expectations associated.
- Able to type 50 words per minute; answer telephone inquiries;
assist with bereavement letters and orientations; ordering,
maintaining, and tracking medical supplies.
- High School Diploma
- Completed 1-2 years of business college preferredBenefits of
Working for Suncrest Hospice:
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off
- 401k plan with employer match and 100% vesting after 90 days of
- A culture with an emphasis on appreciating and valuing the team
- The opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing national
company, with possible position upgrades
Keywords: Suncrest Hospice, Virginia Beach , Hospice Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!