Storage Property Administrative Assistant
Company: BRB Storage
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Storage Property Administrative Assistant Summary We are seeking
a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of
administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative
Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees,
assisting in daily office needs and managing general administrative
activities related to our company's construction and storage
businesses. AdministrativeAssistant responsibilities include
coordinating meeting arrangements, preparing various reports and
maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should
have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to
organize their work using tools including MS Office and office
equipment.If you have previous experience as an Administrative
Assistant and familiarity with our industry, we'd like to meet
you!Ultimately, a successful Administrative Assistant should ensure
the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our
- Manage multi-line phone system.
- Open and/or close office on a daily basis.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient and
effective operation of storage office.
- Perform general clerical duties such as photocopying, scanning,
printing, mailing, shipping and filing.
- Retrieve, sort and distribute US mail and similar
- Tidy conference rooms, copy room, and collaboration areas.
- Maintain break area, stock beverages in shared refrigerator,
clean refrigerators and coffee machine as needed, and generally
keep the break area organized.
- Adaptable self-starter who is quick to learn new things, while
understanding business processes.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency developing and
formatting basic correspondence and excel documents.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone,
e-mail, and mail.
- Assist in ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external
- Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be
required and/or assigned, as necessary.Storage Provide support to
walk-in, phone-in and prospective customers.
- Manage storage lot customer wait list.
- Inspect each lot daily and report any maintenance concerns to
- Inspect video and gate systems associated with each lot daily
and report any downed status to management.
- Enter requests for lots (Leads) or wait list customers into
- Actively monitor marketing outlets to ensure all methods of
communicating to public are updated.
- Generate & maintain all customer documentation
- Manage and maintain lot lease renewals and terminations.
- Maintain updated pricing structure for all lots (determined and
approved by management).
- Accept, process and record credit card and ACH payments as
- Accept, process and record checks, cash, cashier's checks and
money orders.588 Central Drive - Virginia Beach, VA
23454757.631.5800 - 757.340.7138
- Manage past due accounts.
- Generate daily deposit reports for each lot.
- Generate weekly management summary reports for each lot.
- Learn software to include SiteLink, StorLogix and iVMS.Skills
- Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
Outlook), a web browser and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in sensitive and
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and problem-solving
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage ambiguity.
- Willingness to occasionally work additional hours as
necessary.Schedule Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
8am-5pmWednesday 7am-4pmEducation & Experience High school diploma
or equivalent education (Required)1 - 3 years in Office
Administration requiredProficient knowledge of appropriate software
including Microsoft Word, Excel, and OutlookFamiliarity with
SiteLink Storage Software a plus.588 Central Drive - Virginia
Beach, VA 23454757.631.5800 - 757.340.7138Job Type: Full-timePay:
$33,000.00 - $43,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement planSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftAbility to commute/relocate:
- Virginia Beach, VA 23454: Reliably commute or planning to
relocate before starting work (Preferred)Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Required)Work Location: One
Keywords: BRB Storage, Virginia Beach , Storage Property Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!