General Accounting Support
Company: First Tek, Inc.
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Title: Premium Billing Specialist I
" Training in office and work a hybrid schedule upon completion of training.
" 4456 CORPORATION LANE, SUITE 200, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23452
" Training: (approximately 6 to 8 weeks) most training is on the job training.
Work hours: Between 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Interviews Required video via MS Teams with camera on/ phone as back up
" Job Duties:
Job description for Premium Billing Specialist I - This assignment will take place in a Sentara facility that does not provide patient care. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Post payments to members accounts.
- Perform reconciliation of accounts.
- Process payments that are not honored by the bank.
- Process Refunds
- Generate letters
- Process adjustments to accounts (memos)
- Respond to email inquiries
- Answer telephone calls regarding rates, payments, and concerns members may have regarding billing. Process members payments to their account and document accordingly in the computer system. Route calls to appropriate departments. Provide excellent customer service skills and professional telephone conduct with members, brokers, and other internal representatives. Must be able to multi-task-talk and type or navigate between dual monitor screens at the same time.
Will also perform other duties as assigned by Team Coordinator.
" Additional Requirements/Experience needed to be successful in the role:
Accounts Receivable experience or other accounting experience
" Work hours: Between 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM schedules vary due to phone coverage and lunch time as the temps can take either 1D2 hour or a full hour for lunch. Everyone hired must be flexible as working hours and lunch times are staggered to ensure adequate phone coverage. Schedules will be provided before training is completed.
NO WEEKENDS, NO OVERTIME
Keywords: First Tek, Inc., Virginia Beach , General Accounting Support, Accounting, Auditing , Virginia Beach, Virginia
here to apply!