TAX SENIOR OR SUPERVISOR ACCOUNTANT
Company: William R Stewart & Associates
Location: Virginia Beach
Posted on: November 25, 2022
TAX ACCOUNTANT COMPANY SUMMARY:
Our CPA firm has been helping those in Virginia Beach, Hampton
Roads and beyond for 45 years. We believe in a family-first culture
and while we work hard we play harder. Half-day Fridays in the
summer, office closure during the Christmas holidays, staff picnics
and outings are all the norm for us. Ability to work well in a team
and strong communication skills are a must. Join our team and help
define the firm in which you work!
TAX ACCOUNTANT JOB DESCRIPTION:
Stewart and Company is rapidly expanding and we are looking for an
Tax Accountant effective immediately.
TAX ACCOUNTANT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Tax return preparation/and or review (Individual/Business
- Tax planning based on involvement with and understanding of
- Monthly/Quarterly Write-up of financial statements.
- Annual compilation or review of financial statements
- Book keeping and monthly bank reconciliation. TAX ACCOUNTANT
- 3+ years in public accounting to assist us in taking our firm
to the next level
- Accounting degree (Bachelor's: minimum)
- Experience in areas of taxation and financial statement
- Good communication skills BENEFITS YOU WILL RECEIVE AS A TAX
ACCOUNTANT WITH US:
- Competitive Salary
- Flex schedule outside of tax season
- Life, Disability and Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- "Comp" time
- Paid-time off
- Half-Day Fridays during the summer months
- Continuing Education
- Hybrid work - in office/hybrid TAX ACCOUNT DESIRED LICENSE
CPA PREFERRED, will consider someone with EA or eligible for CPA
Estimated hours for the year is 2080
During tax season hours are estimated at 55 per week.
Keywords: William R Stewart & Associates, Virginia Beach , TAX SENIOR OR SUPERVISOR ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, Auditing , Virginia Beach, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!